We are pleased to announce two new pilot sites have received Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval to participate in My Life, Our Future, a nationwide initiative offering genotyping to people with hemophilia:
- Bleeding and Clotting Disorders Institute, Peoria, IL
- Center for Comprehensive Care and Diagnosis of Inherited Blood Disorders, Orange, CA
- The Gulf States Hemophilia and Thrombophilia Center, Houston, TX (new)
- Indiana Hemophilia & Thrombosis Center, Indianapolis, IN
- University of Michigan Hemophilia and Coagulation Disorders, Ann Arbor, MI(new)
- The Pennsylvania State University and The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- Puget Sound Blood Center, Seattle, WA
Four additional pilot sites are currently in the process of IRB review as the program builds momentum towards being available nationwide.
My Life, Our Future, is a nationwide campaign for progress in hemophilia. Leaders in our community have come together to offer genotyping at no or very low cost, so that you may gain a deeper understanding of your hemophilia today, while helping to advance the breakthrough treatments of tomorrow. For more information or to sign up to receive regular updates, please visit www.MyLifeOurFuture.org.